Live Free Retirement Advisor recognizes that folks approaching retirement fall into two categories:
- Those who prefer to hire an advisor to manage their money for them.
- The one’s that handle their own investing but need a little guidance.
At Live Free Retirement Advisor, we offer two different services that will assist you depending on which category you fall in.
I’ll Manage Your Money
Perhaps you don’t have the time, knowledge, experience or patience to manage your own money. I’m currently accepting new clients where I will manage your accounts for you. I’ve been managing money as a fiduciary since 1993. FYI..I am limiting the number of clients I work with to 30.
- Assets are held at TD Ameritrade.
- I charge a percentage on assets managed. I will be able to act with discretion on your account.
- You’ll get all the benefits of all of my services including helping you fast track your retirement and lifestyle planning.
- I can help you get your retirement income determined and set.
- Limiting my client base to 30 allows me to monitor your account daily, offer you 24/7 access to me and spend as much time with you as needed for you to retire with confidence.
- I will make sure you are involved, as I view this service as a partnership.
My Fee Schedule:
$0 to $1,000,000
= 1% on assets managed
$1,000,001 to $2,000,000
= .85% on assets managed
Advice & Guidance
You enjoy managing your own money which I love and applaud because I always say “Nobody cares more about your money than you do.” However, maybe you need a little guidance getting you to and through retirement. Being mindful that retirement isn’t just about your investment portfolios as retirement planning encompasses much more than that particular area.
One-Hour Coaching Session: $199
- This is your hour to ask questions, review your plan or go into specific detail on your unique situation.
D.I.A.L Into Retirement Advice-Only Package
Temporarily At Capacity
Society will have you thinking that you must work until age 65 but that simply is a false notion. In reality, retirement is not based on a default age of 65. Retirement is achieved when you have your finances in line with your lifestyle. This is why I created the D.I.A.L into Retirement concept. DIAL is an acronym for Debt, Income, Assets and Lifestyle and it’s when you get these four items in sync that you can retire at any age. I specifically created this advice-only package for folks seeking to retire early.
How can I help you?
- Do you prefer to manage your own money but would like some advanced guidance and have a financial advisor on-call without the worry of being sold a product?
- Are you approaching retirement and need help going from the accumulation phase into the distribution phase?
- Would you like a quarterly “deep dive” into your portfolios? We’ll review your returns, review your risk and asset allocation.
- Are you looking to retire early and need help in pulling it all together?
I’m here to help.
What you’ll get with this package:
- Access to eMoney. You’ll have a client portal with eMoney which will allow you to consolidate all of your accounts into one location. This is a data feed and you will not be required to move any of your accounts from where they are currently located. You’ll be able to see all of your financial accounts in one spot and I’ll be able to see your accounts as well from a coaching perspective.
- Quarterly Review using an advanced Morningstar subscription to run varies reports on your overall performance, risk and allocation. I’ll answer any of your questions and offer guidance to help you reach your goal.
- Office Hours. On top of our scheduled quarterly call, you’ll also have access to me and my 28 years of experience. Each week I’ll have Office Hours where you can call me between 12pm EST and 4pm EST Monday through Friday, to ask any question. You can also email me with your questions anytime.
We’ll also be able to cover topics such as:
- Retire Early Planning
- Estate Planning
- Social Security Planning
- Life Insurance Reviews
- Risk Management
- Retirement Income Planning
- Roth IRA Strategies
- Debt Elimination for Retirement
- Retirement Lifestyle Planning
- Health Insurance Planning
- Any others you would like to address
Cost: $250 per Quarter
Temporarily At Capacity
This package does not have a contract that locks in for a period of time. You might find that you only need three months to get your questions answered. You may need ongoing help for several years. You can customize the package to your needs.
This package will close once I get to 30 clients. Work/Life balance is extremely important to me so I’m not sure at this stage how many clients I can take on without getting overwhelmed. I’ll reaccess once I get to 30.
Check the background of your financial advisor on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Investment advisory and financial planning services are offered through Alphastar Capital Management, LLC; a SEC registered investment advisor. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission nor does it indicate that the adviser or investment adviser representative has attained a particular level of skill or ability. Additional information about Alphastar Capital Management, LLC is also available on the SEC’s website at adviserinfo.sec.gov. Live Free Retirement Advisor and Alphastar Capital Management, LLC are separate and independent entities. The firm only transacts business in states where it is properly registered or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Live Free Retirement Advisor offers insurance products through individuals licensed sell insurance. Comments regarding guaranteed returns or income streams refer only to fixed insurance products offered by Live Free Retirement Advisor and, unless specifically stated, do not refer in any way to securities or investment advisory products offered by Alphastar. Fixed insurance and annuity product guarantees are subject to the claims paying ability of the issuing company and are not offered or guaranteed by Alphastar.